As the year winds down to a close, we’d like to stop and take a moment to thank all of you, our devoted customers and friends, old and new, who helped make this past year such a blessing to all of us behind the Rustic Red Door. It’s because of your loyalty that we have so much to celebrate!
Here are but a few highlights from 2018:
- H-E-L-L-O, L I V E E D G E !
We introduced Live Edge at the beginning of the year, and it just keeps increasing in popularity!
and the successful move to our awesome new warehouse.
- The coming of spring brought us more fun and exciting experiences as some of us attended the Furniture Show in Ohio Amish country during a very flooded road trip.
- Jen also introduced oodles of beautiful new designs to her collection. These are just a few:
- Ushering in Pennsylvania’s summer was our incredible Grand Opening in June...
followed by our first ever ice cream social, and the debut of our gorgeous Penn Dresser and Live Edge Pond Pub table.
- As we turned the corner into autumn, we found ourselves setting up an exhibit at the Greater Philadelphia Fall Home Show and continued celebrating the change of seasons with our first Chili Cook-off and our beloved Kerry’s birthday.
- Another Warehouse Sale helped us gear up for the quickly approaching holiday season. Activities of the sale included serving Jen's 1st Place chili and beer tasting from a few local craft breweries.
Other exciting details we'd like to share:
- Rustic Red Door saw a 50% increase in sales over 2017.
- Four new part-time employees were added.
- After 11 years of being a business that mainly operated out of the owners’ basement, we moved to an impressive brick and mortar location. (Learning all the ins and outs of having a retail site continues being an ongoing process.)
What's in store for the New Year?
- Expanding our Live Edge collection
- Hosting more events
-A non-competitive Souper Bowl Cook-off
-It's All about Love in February with a Fondue Love Fest
-Just in time for National Tortilla Chip Day: Putting Together a Simple Taco Bar (and more! so check our blogs often.)
- Continuing to offer the very best customer service and the highest quality, handcrafted furniture and decor available.
Thank you again for your loyal support of Rustic Red Door and the products we offer.
We really look forward to assisting you again in 2019!
Happy New Year!