Damaged or Defective Items
1. Please open package & inspect furniture thoroughly within 2 days of receiving item.
2. Please keep ALL packaging (including foam/bubble wrap, etc.) for 30 days in the small chance any issues arise.
Although we do everything on our end to ensure you receive your furniture piece in perfect condition, there is the very rare possibility it arrives damaged or defective. If you see the damage when it is delivered, you can:
- Ask the delivery driver to refuse the shipment as Damaged--Return to Senderor
Received Damaged, Subject to Further Inspection.
- If the driver isn’t present, immediately call the delivery company to report the
UPS 1-800-742-5877or FedEx 1-800-463-3339
Tracking number from shipping label
Description of damage
Value of item
-Take pictures of the damage from different angles.
- Wait about 30 minutes and then run your tracking number online. It will show that you
reported the damage. Once it shows, please contact us at:
Rustic Red Door (email@example.com or 1-888-308-3048).
Our instructions may include you returning the item. If so, it must
be returned in the original packaging. We strongly recommend you
keep all packaging materials for at least the first 30 days after
receiving your purchase.
Please note: You only have a few days to report the damage.
KEEP ALL ORIGINAL BOXES AND PACKAGING MATERIALS!!!